Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Chile!

The Lord has provided, and I'm headed back to Chile in about a week and a half. I have my tickets in hand (well in my e-mail box) and I leave Jan 16th, and return to the US on Feb 14th. I would ask that everyone would pray for safty on the trip, and that while down there I will be able to get a lot accomplished on the house for Dan and Liz, and hopefully get it to the livable point. The majority of the work will be laying tile floor, hanging and mudding sheetrock, and triming stuff out. There is also the kitchen to work on which will involve making cabinets. It's a lot of work to do in a month, so pray also for the energy to stick with it and get it done. I'd like to say thank you, again, to everyone that helped out financialy on this trip, it wouldn't be possible without you. Hopefuly next time I write here it will be from Chile! =)

1 comments:

Alisha said...

Good news, Greg! Keep us posted!