Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back in the States again

Well I made it back safe and sound, unfortunately my luggage didn't quite make it all the way. Best I can figure my connecting flight in Dallas from Chile to Seattle wasn't much of a layover and my baggage didn't make it to the plane before it left. So hopefully I'll be getting a call soon letting me know that its here and it'll be dropped off soon. Thanks again to everyone that helped out through prayer and financial means on this trip, I will be sending out thank-yous and letters as soon as I get settled back home.

Continue to pray for Dan and Liz as they work on the house by themselves, that things will be able to get done with the busy camping season starting soon.

1 comments:

Alisha said...

Sorry...and here I figured your excuse was going to be that you didn't have 4 files worth of pictures=) Well, I had a hard time coming up with people who had blogs that I actually read and I felt obligated to do it....=) Still waiting for your update on your Chile trip - can't wait to see things went down there for you=)